Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Rough Day - Generating on multiple accounts, but my main one .. whaaattt ?




I've started stripping down my charts even more, since although Flux is there, it does not populate correctly and is changing at refreshes etc.

Will be rolling on 7 and 8.
I prefer analysing on 7, but the clarity on 8 is also an asset
I missed multiple entries today on my own account, but took many gains on other sim accounts. That is a problem.
I married it down to Fear of screwing up the account I have been working on for past 3 weeks as it nears $10K using minimal contracts
I am starting to feel a new version of revenge trading. When I should have stopped trading at 8.30 PST .. i Re-engaged.
Losses and recovery, but still can't get my base desire on the books for my account. 

VERY frustrating.

BUT ... the charts are looking better now .. 
Targeting NQ - 11140+

LIVE update :

Seeking a wave 5 before end of day - LONG
Been a fight entire day .. 
Had 2 lots at 7+ points, but still no go ...
smh





--
We Design Gravy-Trains
"Choose Your Speed"

2 comments:

  1. Just realized again .. on different account !!! JeezUS !!! but it's on the run.. seeking new entry ...
    Another one missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://prntscr.com/txxij3 - Late day 11am Analysis .. ON Point ! ;)

    https://prntscr.com/txxi88 - Daily summary - (I'm still @ under $50 .. smh)

    ReplyDelete