Friday, August 7, 2020

Cash-Cow's Message - 8-7-20



Bonjour Don ! ;)

Couldn't sleep this morning for some reason, even after work. Much on the mind ;)
Hope you are well .. and safe in these times.

Due to time constraints .. I need to share with you some things which involve expenses, opportunities, and knowledge.
I will try to be brief as I know you are normally busy.

If interested, let me know. 
I am off until 11 pm today Friday 8/7 to discuss.
Likely sleep midday time

The details will be following later :) or discussed when we talk.
I'll be aiming for a half-hour each of our time to maximize

I am still thinking that your foundation needs more time, but I do understand your desire. 
I too, have reached a place where I am seeking a complementary "trading" balance .
I see this as a very viable and strong potential in us both, based on your efforts so far.

OPPORTUNITY
  • This one needs to be harnessed by August 11th, 2020 to maximize its potential
  • Even if you decide not to, that is fine. No need to parallel me. Just will be sharing info.
  • It involves the expense, but the expense's value is that it is usable within the next year at your desire.
    (broken down it can be thought of as daily expenses towards objectives)
  • Purchase it. Own it. Try to maximize it.
  • It is in essence an asset waiting to be maximized.
EXPENSES
  • This one ranges between $120 to $400 payment to start.
  • Objective gains using the asset will be controlling $50K-$150K for day-trading objectives, obeying Pro-Rules
  • It may be an apparent immediate burden, but again, there will a year to utilize it
  • Focus is ....  within a year, The_Plan is understood for its efficiency.

  • Personally, I have catered over time for these expense options with savings,
    but am sharing as I believe it may be beneficial to you as you go forward .
KNOWLEDGE
  • This one is the core of any endeavour possibly engaged in, 
    if you think we need to partner together in any form.
  • I need to understand that your knowledge level is focused
    since once the flood is open, it WILL flow
  • This game takes NO prisoners. Accounts, lives, or otherwise. 

  • Ponder maximizing monetary gains in the most efficient time window one can spare
  • Even with alll my burdensome trading years, I now prove weekly consistency ...
    It CAN be done .... ;)

  • Knowledge of the game is in itself a defensive asset
  • Requires a plan of "almost" perfect execution EVERY time (like a pilot or assassin)
  • In this case we execute ... 
  • CONSISTENTLY profitable trades with loss-control (aka money management)

    You recently asked for a directional focus .. 
    I believe this is the knowledge impetus you need.

  • https://youtu.be/LXcQjVRtSMY

    WATCH
    ABSORB
    MULTIPLE TIMES ;)

LIVE TESTING
  • Attached is my daily live testing results of my strategy on NQ only
  • Involves a variety of complex paid and free systems, but also hinges on basic trading Elliott, Price-Action, and Fibonacci laws
  • My focus will be translating how free tools can be used as well
  • As we move forward, I hope to massage efficiency with your help and participation
  • Not sharing for gloating, but I want you to grasp some of the possibilities and potentials ;)
  • There will be screwed up / losing days, but a viable plan factors these in as well
  • Keep in mind NQ's value structure and what these Live Tests demonstrate ;)
  • (disclaimer) commissions listed only started being recorded today when I realized it was off .. oops ..


Well enough for now from me ;)
Hope you got the essence of email info.
Let me know the best times to try to connect.

Profits ONLY - Trajectory - Gravy Train - Maglev - Cash-Cow

Future updates - https://tradingwiththetrini.blogspot.com/

Stay safe .. ;)



Cash-Cow-(yUNO)
yKIL !










--
We Design Gravy-Trains
"Choose Your Speed"

No comments:

Post a Comment