Sunday, February 25, 2018

Video - Tenacity and Persistence - Motogp Catalunya 2009 Rossi vs Lorenzo



This race always been extremely inspirational for me ... on many levels.

I believe now I have reached a point in my trading pursuit and career .. (yes I do consider it a career) ... after all this time ...  where ALL of my tenacity and persistence is now paying off ...
and before the final checkered flag waves, this last final move is about to show itself very similarly ..... hehe

And you just HAVE to LOVE the English commentary as usual, with such ultimately entertaining and predictive words during the live event.

But the best of them may itself be ..
"I'll bet your mortgage on it, but certainly not mine"
. .. hahaha !!!

YKil !​

--
We Design Gravy-Trains
"Choose Your Speed"

2 comments: