Sunday, May 21, 2017

Fwd: Updated FLUX Solar Emini S&P Chart and now CL


I would also like to throw my 2 cents in, based on my trying Elliott and Fibs analysis and projections / potentials. 
Charts attached. working with 12 hr. and Daily.

I too, also see those levels as you determined by the solar cycles markers .. they also seem to line up with Fib and Elliott too .. ;) 

Of course, your chart is cleaner, but I wanted to also see if a diagnoses like this can work to further add to the SC Markers once I get it working. We'll see what the week brings ;)

Thanks for sharing ;)





Company Logo
Evening Everyone

Hi

​,​


I had some time tonight, so I built out the CL chart using the Solar Sunspot dates that I taught in the EDGE seminar. (I still have to do Gold - no one's sent me something yet so I guess I'll do it!).

As you can see, the dates are as important on CL, as they are on the ES:

https://www.screencast.com/t/V1ddJQy7zB
 
Looking at the chart - you can sort of see we've got about 90 more cents to go until the first Solar price lines, before we hit the next green cycle (which looks to be setting up as a pattern 5).

I'm wondering if we won't see another repeat of the last red-dot-green-dot cycle, which would take us back up to 55..........thoughts?

https://www.screencast.com/t/BdIoct0qWBu

Is anyone using this indicator / technique / method? I know it's a weird concept....but so far as I can tell, the dates are obeying all of the laws and principles of any other time cycle we've ever seen.

Have a great week everyone. Appreciate you all...
 
M







--
We Design Gray-Trains

"Choose Your Speed."

UPDATES:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment