Monday, December 23, 2013

12-23-13 Paper UK 6B, YM, NQ - $190.00 - 1 to 3 contracts, 7 trades


So, although I am in a major drawdown I am trying to get a 100-Trade gauge of my trading level, I have decided to continue from the original Day 1, in an effort to gain further insight into recovering from a drawdown.

Today was a relatively quiet day likely due to the Christmas holidays. 
As part of my recovery ... (oooo that sounds weird ... reminds me of AA .. hehe), 
I'm also focusing on trading the smaller contract sizes of YM and NQ with 1 contract, and the 6E and 6B as well. 
I think when the market kicks back in after Xmas I'll hopefully have a better feel for which futures to bed devoted to. 
But all in all, it was a decent session considering I was working with smaller 1-3 contracts.

Currently I have about 50 + trades since day 1 and about a $4,000 drawdown. Let's see what can be done in the next 47 trades.

Drawdown 12/9 to 12/23
..... on the road to recovery.



Trades - 7 Total - $190.00
6 Gain, 1 Loss




My "hourly" rate ..... ;) 



My "minimum market" rate per half-hour ..... ;) 



NQ ...
2 of 4 signals good.



6B ... 3 of 3 signals good in long run.



YM ...
3 of 5 signals good




No comments:

Post a Comment