Thursday, November 2, 2017

LIVE PREP Qualification Nov 2017 - The Trading Ying / Yang - AARRRGGHH !!!!!

Was rolling strong and then sleep took over ...

Analyzed, calculated, then two things started, software messed up and sleep dominated.

One of the rules is to NOT trade after 4:15 EST

This was my trade - it helped a TopstepTrader live-prepping negative $800 account, recover to $1,100 positive on that one trade.
I slept past 4:15 EST which broke the rules. Damn, I was on a close run too ;) ..

Now I need to reset for $100 and start over .... might just run through the month in practice mode.
What you think .. or think get back in live ?
I am in a Ying or Yng mode ? ;) hehe


ANALYSIS - 1 TRADE - 3 CONTRACTS


WE'RE SO SORRY. ...
You generated $2,000, but you traded past 4:15 EST !!


NOV 1 2017
Use The Warp !

THE COMPLICATED MIND @ WORK ;)

 



--
We Design Gravy-Trains
"Choose Your Speed"

4 comments:

  1. I'd classify it as an "almost perfect trade".$55 and x.15 level, with a drop since the big boys aren't yet ready to cross $55 ... but they will be blowing through that before the year is out.

    Have no fear, TheTrini will be back , and the next time TRULY ... means Business .. ;)

    ~ Thanx 4 listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this is My "Ah-Ha Moment" we all speak of.
    This one hit home directly as a basis of CC's trading methods.
    The one lapse was the "physical time-factor".
    SLEEP after graveyard work ....
    (need readjust)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the big guns decided blow $55 level .. It's on .. . Targeting $55.85 .. (through Dec)/Jan ;) Lots of waves in-between then but.. enjoy the ride ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that! You’ll do better I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete