Sunday, June 4, 2017

6-4-2017 - Perfect Elliott wave cycles ... Long Live FIBs ... !!

​​
This pic delineates yet another, pure, combination of Elliott wave cycles.

1-2-3-4-5 .. to a-b-c

I have constantly tried to maintain my belief that when waves collide, we establish natural confirming momentum.

THIS wave cycle though, has truly proven my beliefs ;)

While knowing these constantly existed, this one is GREATLY visually evident.
It combines a full wave cycle, WITHIN the other LARGER cycle.

I will be trying to explain this concept further going forward in more detail, and cross-referencing 
the diaspora of tools that have proven their connection and innate reliance on these elements.

It has become a foundation of all my trading.

I share too now a tool that has also captured this wave flow ... 

If you've been following my trading philosophies over these years, 

See ANY similarities or connections ??







-- 
We Design Gray-Trains

"Choose Your Speed."

No comments:

Post a Comment