Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fwd: Rob Booker's Free eBooks



Sent via TTN
TheTrini Network

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rob Booker" <rob@robbooker.com>

Below you'll find the eBooks as requested.
Thanks for requesting them.
 
Here's the deal: every once in a while,
I'll send you an email with a new eBook (free),
or link to some video lessons (also free), or a tip
or trick from my own trading that has made a big
difference to making more money. I almost never
charge any money for anything
, so you can
expect that there will be very few emails that are ever
related to anything that costs money. 
 
Last of all, I'll try to keep the emails to a minimum.
Maybe one or two per month at most.
 
Now, on to the eBooks! They are five of the most
popular trading books ever written, downloaded millions of times. 
 
5/13/62: A Trend-Trading System
 
The Miracle of Discipline
 
Strategy:10
 
You can get the completely revised and updated version
for $1.99 right here: http://amzn.to/S10ebook

The Woodchuck and the Possum
 
Adventures Of A Currency Trader: The Lost Chapter:
 
And a 6th bonus eBook:
 
Thanks!
 
Rob
 
P.S. Follow me on Twitter here for free trade updates:
 
It's where I post trades, and it's always free.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. ebooks pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. free ebook download

    ReplyDelete