Sunday, June 18, 2017

Thanks For The BEST Father's Day Gift .... yKil !

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081873/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1I've been at this game for a number of years, (close to 10) have crossed a lot of bull-shitters, and spent money remorselessly on bogus products. One day I  intend to prove to myself the futility of all those past efforts with a financial tally, but have dismissed it for now since the JOY of trading has re-surfaced.

Today, I was blessed with my child requesting to learn more of what I do ..
during just relaxing with me under no other intent except it being Father's Day.

It, honestly, was a very welcomed Father's Day Gift.
They may not have seen it that way, but connecting with a loved one is always important to the Soul.

I was able to explain levels of my struggles and madness, and they responded with simple questions of trying to understand what makes sense to them. Once done, the brain lightbulb was LIT ! ;)

Based on our conversation, I tweaked a final chart which was often used in my trading methods. I share as an inside look of a tool we use to generate the levels of income tested as shown on the update page.

But, it was instead, one of the most appreciated gifts that I as a Father, could receive ... a child who really wants to learn what I do .. as a Father, and as a Day-Trader ;)

Trade-On people .. in the words of Hill Street Blues (circa 80's .. )
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081873/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

Traders ....

Be CAREFUL out there ! ;)

Displaying image.png







No comments:

Post a Comment